Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Short and Sweet

Hey family!
This is really horrible, but I don´t feel like writing much write now because I just wrote a really long letter to my family already explaining everything this week. My brain is fried. But, some of the things that happened
1. Our baptism fell through
2. It´s cold and it rained a lot
3. We didn´t get to teach a lot of lessons because of the rain
4. Our golden investigator said she didn´t want to meet with us anymore
I know that sounds pretty depressing, but I´m really not saying it to complain- it´s just the major things that happened this week. Despite the struggles, this week was actually really great! We worked really hard and were one of the few districts in our zone to have investigators at church. We found a really awesome girl, Gabriella, who´s dad died a couple months ago. Her life has always been pretty rough, but after talking with her about the Atonement and the opportunities we have because of it, I set a baptismal date with her and she came to church! I´m really excited to teach her more this week!

Sister Barkdull

No comments:

Post a Comment